Saturday, June 28, 2014

I’m Now Sleeping With Another Man Because Of My Husband

Tags

BIG SHAPE
The way some men treat their wife is not really good. If you know you can’t cope with one wife don’t get married at all. Now see what a man pushed his wife into:

 
I have a problem and I need advice from fellow readers of your blog. I got married to my husband in the year 2011 and our marriage has been consummated with a girl child. Our marriage was working smoothly until my husband got an offshore job to work with an oil servicing firm based in port Harcourt last year June. 
Ever since then, he hardly comes home. Most times he comes home just for the weekend once in two months and even when he comes he hardly touches me. I have spoken to him about this and he keeps telling me it’s because of the stressful nature of his work. 
 
I am tired of tending to the baby at night alone and things got a head recently when hormones got the better of me and I ended up sleeping with a male colleague of mine at work…
 
Ever since this incident, I have been contemplating divorce because my husband led me into this shameful act. I would have loved to relocate from Lagos to Port Harcourt to be with him but he claims he works offshore most of the time.
 
Please your constructive advice is needed on how to handle this issue because I know this will not only benefit me but also several women in the same situation.


EmoticonEmoticon