Sunday, April 13, 2014

PHOTO: Married Zimbabwe council worker caught having unprotected sex with pregnant prostitute

Tags


b_200_0_16777215 
A city of Harare employee was on Tuesday smeared with mud after he was caught red handed  with an alleged prostitute in his car in New Marimba.
Early birds in search for water caught Edmore Mupindu (38) attached in the water works department, allegedly having UNPROTECTED sex with the alleged Epworth prostitute who was identified as Chantel Jeri (PICTURED), in the car.
One of the residents recognised Edmore and deflated the car tyres before informing his wife, Alice Chifukwa, who dashed to the scene.
People demonstrated against Edmore in solidarity with Alice and smeared him with mud, splashed him with water and bashed 19-year-old Chantel at the scene leaving her semi naked. The alleged ‘adultery technician’ claimed that she had been dating the married man for two years.
“I met Edmore in kambuzuma and he drove me to this place for unprotected sex before the car developed a mechanical fault. We have been seeing each other for the past two years and Edmore promised to pay lobola after I told him about the pregnancy. I don’t know how his wife got to know about our presence here and women teamed up against us and assaulted us, calling me all sorts of names.
“Edmore asked me not to run away after he spotted his wife saying I have to tell her that I am pregnant so that she spares me from anger. She never assaulted me and attacked Edmore, smearing him with mud and I am seeking help to leave this place. Edmore knows my parents and he used to drive me around whenever I visit my sister Natasha who lives near their house in Kuwadzana. I will not leave Edmore because they have bashed me. They have literally strengthened our relationship,” she boasted.
Alice said she has spotted Edmore several times driving women around and was threatened with divorce for attending the scene and exposing his illicit affair.
“We have four children aged 17, 12, 10 and the one I am nursing is a year old but my husband decided to have unprotected sex with this whore. She is trying to force herself into marriage by claiming that she is pregnant. Ndeipi nhumbu yacho pachidumbu chakati svapata ichochi? My husband is being milked by this woman and her friend Natasha whom he drives around when this Chantel is not around. He is now threatening to divorce me because of his behavior which he exposed himself.
“I’m not the one who hooked him up with a prostitute but he is telling me to leave the house to allow him to accommodate a sex worker who is two years older than his daughter,” said Alice, a mother of 4.
Edmore was humiliated as the crowd scoffed at him accusing him of defiling their place by taking it as a sex haven.
Residents hurled unprintable words to Edmore for parking his car in their area so that he could have unprotected sex with a suspected prostitute


EmoticonEmoticon